BoldLoft Photo Contest Official Rules
Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules.
How to Enter:
- Be a fan of the BoldLoft.com Facebook Fan Page. To become a fan, click the "Like" button at the top of our Facebook page.
- To enter, simply upload your photograph (1 entry per contestant) here.
- Each entry must feature an exclusive coupleís product from BoldLoft.com and the featured product must be easily identifiable in the photograph.
- Once the photo is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
You must be 18 years or older to participate.
You must be a legal resident of the United States.
The Contest is subject to U.S. laws and regulations, and is void outside the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
How to vote:
- BoldLoft Facebook Fan users can vote for their favorite photos during the public voting period (to be announced).
- You must be a fan of BoldLoft Facebook Fan Page in order to vote. To become a fan, click the "Like" button at the top of our Facebook page.
- To vote, simply "Like" the photo by clicking the "Like" button shown under the photo.
- The five most popular submissions will proceed to the final round of the competition.
Selection of winner:
An independent panel of judges chosen by BoldLoft will select the winning entry from the top five photos
- All decisions of the judges of the Contest will be final and binding.
- Winner will be announced 14-20 days after winning photo has been selected. Winner will be informed via email and Facebook message, and prize will be released within 2 weeks of announcement.
- All photographs submitted become the property of BoldLoft.com, and as such may be published elsewhere (including but not limited to other internet websites and print publications) without the express written consent of the entrant.
- Winning photos may appear on the home page of the BoldLoft website. Entrants waive any and all rights to photographs and give BoldLoft the right to publish same in any medium without compensating entrants.
- Entries must be scanned and sent in JPEG format only.
- Only one image per contestant will be considered.
- Entrant must be the owner of the photograph, or otherwise have the right to submit the photograph for consideration in the Contest.
- Employees and families of BolfLoft are not eligible.
- BoldLoft reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any photographs. No inappropriate, indecent or obscene photographs may be submitted to BoldLoft for entry into the Contest.
- BoldLoft is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or technical failure, lost online entries, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- In entering the contest you subject yourself to both the Contest Rules and Legal Terms and Conditions. By submitting images to the Contest, you are deemed to have reviewed, read and accepted both.
- Any photographs found to be altered will be disqualified from the Contest.
- Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest, as solely determined by BoldLoft, will be disqualified.
- If disqualified, BoldLoft reserves the right to terminate entrantís eligibility to participate in the Contest.
By submitting an entry and participating in the Contest, the entrant irrevocably transfers, grants, and assigns to BoldLoft, its affiliates and its respective successors, assigns, and licensees, the right worldwide and in perpetuity, to use the name, likeness, image and photographs, including any reproductions of same, in any and all media including, without limitation, use on the BoldLoft website in connection with the Contest and other promotions, for any advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and releases BoldLoft and any entity acting on behalf of BoldLoft from any liability with respect thereto.
- Our contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the Winner.
- The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing that they reside in a state that prohibits photo contests and are subject to any local, state, or national laws.
4. BoldLoft accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.